Tips to maintain a car
Many of us buy cars with so much love but face problem in maintaining it. So, here am sharing a few tips for maintaining a car so that most of the problems could be solved without visiting mechanic frequently.
Things to check once in a month in your car:
- the more you use the car , engine oil will start reducing, so make sure that oil is in sufficient quantity and check for any leakages too.
- observe if your pipes got swollen or holes in it because this can stop your car in middle of the road.
- Replace torn belts with a new one for safety purpose
- Air filters should be cleaned regularly
- Tyre which are swollen or damaged are very dangerous , as it can lead to accidents
For every three months
- change engine oil for every five thousand kilometers you travel
- Transmission fluids quantity should be checked regularly
- Battery cables must be cleaned from rust
For every 6 months:
- Wiper blades must be checked if they are broken or damaged
- Horn, breaks and break pads must be checked by mechanic
- shock observers if needed should be fixed again
- silencer rust must be cleaned
so , these are the tips for proper functioning of your car , if you have any tips share with me in the comment box below. Thanks for reading.