5 Credit Card Payment Earning Tips
Do you know Credit Card Payment of your payment dues will help in earning cash backs? Not only cashback, but you can keep track of your credit card bill payments, due dates and getting information about your credit score. Let’s discuss these Credit Card Payment Tips in this article.
Credit Card Payments India
In India, you can have credit cards provided by various banks. We will share your Top 5 Credit Cards which is useful for Indians in coming article.
There are some credit card payment Apps which help in earning money while making your credit card payments. Below are 5 credit card payment tips which help in saving money while making your best credit card payments
- Wallets: We have listed Top Indian Wallets which provide payment of credit cards as well. While some of these wallets give cash back for paying credit card bill through their wallet, some provide deals and coupons which you can use for the next payment from their wallet.
- CRED: Some of the top credit card payment apps like CRED helps you to get all your credit card information at one place, make payments and also earn rewards when you make payment through their APP. You can integrate your UPI wallets or UPI through CRED and make payments directly. For every rupee of bill payment, you earn CRED coins which can be redeemed for vouchers of top companies like Uber, Flipkart, and Amazon. You can Join CRED for free and get your free Experian credit score.
- Credit Balance Transfer: If you have bigger credit card dues, one of the best way to reduce interest for your credit cards is credit balance transfer. Most of the banks provide interest ranging from 0.99% to 1.2% for a credit balance transfer. Instead of paying interest upto 24% per annum, it is better to get Credit balance transfer from one bank to another bank
- Convert to Installments: Another way to make your credit card payments is to convert them into installments. If you are purchasing in online websites like Amazon and Flipkart, they provide zero-interest options if you opt during your purchase online. Note that you will have to pay GST for the interest, but it is very less
- Always pay in Full: One of the biggest mistakes done by credit card users is to pay the minimum amount due and continue paying interest. Instead opt for point 4 and convert into installments during purchase itself.
Hope you liked these Credit Card Payment Apps and Tips which can help in reducing your credit card bills.